Saturday, February 7, 2009

Computer problems are fun

Our computer crashed so we finally got a new one and are up and running. We went to St. George 2 weeks ago and Adri loved the warm weather and being outside. Here we are on a walk with Callie and Braxton.


She loved to eat the wood chips.......

and run on the deck all day with Braxton........

I want you to come outside and play Braxton

I love my Mom

The mini hot tub

Then we came home to the cold weather, but Dad still takes me for walks.....
and I find other ways to entertain myself!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Pulver Palooza said...

Love the pictures. Congrat! on the house. Can't wait to see it. I will be in town on Monday so lets get these kids together to play.

Nielsen Family said...

Congrats on the house! Where is it?? We had so much fun with you guys! Let's go out again soon!

Team Beardshall said...

First of all, Thank you SO much for the cute gift for Katy...she is stylin' now thanks to your great fashion sense Ash (When the heck are you going to come shopping with me to be my consultant?) Second..I am so happy you got a house!!!! We are so in for the move, so please let us know when that will be. I cant wait to see it!!! So if you are not too crazy busy we need to get together for sure...we have some pretty sweet house warming gifts for you!