Sunday, September 28, 2008

Catching Up with Cheese!!!!!!




Hello family and friends. We finally have started a blog so we can keep everyone up to date on Adrianna. She started crawiling 3 days ago and will be 6 months old on the 1st of October. Wow how time flies. Here are a couple of pictures and we will definitely be posting more. She sure is a happy baby and so much fun. We gave her the nickname Cheese months back because she would throw up so often and smell like cheese. Now it fits her as she has become so photogenic. She loves attention and loves to smile for anyone who will look at her!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hawaiian Brysen said...

Aloha No Ka Kou!

Grettings fro the Aloha Sate!!! Okay so I was the first to hear about Ashley being pregnant when they came to Hawaii so I figured that I should also be the first to sign up on their blog about Baby Adri. Can you believe it! For the second time in my life I am first at something realted to my family.

I thouroughly enjoyed seeing the peek-a-boo video and can't wait to play in person come December. Congrats to the parents for making such a beautiful baby and a blog to share her with us all! Aloha Pumehana! HB

Big City Life! said...

Wow she Adri is Adorable! How fun. I loved looking at your blog, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see you come Christmas!

LOVE,

MaryLynn Thomas